our method HOME kitchen experts ChefSteps came up with this shucking great way to dress up oysters with a delicious mignonette foam. all you need is a few simple ingredients and, most importantly, an empty method foaming hand wash bottle.
1 empty method foaming hand wash bottle
150g vinegar (champagne vinegar is best)
- rinse the foaming hand wash bottle, and flush the pump with fresh water.
- shuck those oysters.
- chop the shallot and soak it in the vinegar.
- strain the vinegar into a container, then add the water, sugar, salt and versawhip.
- give it a quick mix then pour it into the method bottle.
- add a pump of foam to each oyster, and serve.